Summer is my favorite season. I love the hot sun, lake swimming, no makeup, summer days. Growing up I remember eating lots of popsicles in the summer time. It so refreshing to cool down with something icy after being out in the sun all day. Wanting to recreate that summer tradition, I set out to make a healthier version of the popsicles I used to eat. These blueberry treats are full of healthy antioxidants and taste delicious. A bonus is that they only have three ingredients!
Creamy Blueberry Freezer Pops
1 6oz container of blueberries
1 cup water from boiled blueberries
1/2 cup fat from can of coconut milk
1. Fill one pot with blue berries and enough water to cover blueberries completely
2. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes
3. Put blueberries, and 1 cup water from boiled blueberries, and coconut fat into a food processor
5. Process for 30 seconds
6. Place liquid into four freezer pop molds
7. Place in freezer until fully frozen
8. Enjoy on a hot day!