I’ve mentioned how much I love nut milks before. While I sometimes buy coconut milk in the can, it can often times be difficult to find a brand that doesn’t use thickeners. This coconut milk is easy to make and SUPER creamy! Enjoy!!
Simple Coconut Milk Recipe
2 cups Unsweetened Coconut Shredded
8 cups hot water
• Add 2 cups shredded coconut to blender.
• Pour in 2 cups of hot water.
• Blend on med/high for 1-2 minutes.
• Pour mixture into nut milk bag and squeeze out all liquid.
• Save and dry excess coconut and freeze for later use.
• Drink and enjoy!