It’s the time of year for pumpkin! I am stocking up on the Trader Joe’s brand organic canned pumpkin and my cabinets are stocked! With all the pumpkin laying around, I started on a Sunday evening project of making an easy yet delicious pumpkin muffin recipe.
GAPS Legal Pumpkin Muffins
1/4-1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup pumpkin
3TBSP organic canned coconut milk
1 TBSP coconut oil
1 tsp organic almond extract
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and oil muffin pan with coconut oil
2. Add 4 eggs to mixer and whisk for 30 seconds
3. Add pumpkin, coconut oil, honey, pumpkin, coconut milk and almond extract and mix for 30 seconds on medium speed.
4. Add coconut flour, cinnamon and nutmeg and mix until all ingredients are fully incorporated
5. Scoop mix into muffin pan until they are 3/4 full
6. Bake on 350 degrees for 18 minutes
What is your favorite type of muffin?